Friday, June 22, 2007

Manifesto

Oh my god. Look at this. ANOTHER GODDAMN BLOG.

I signed up for an account because I had to in order to get a grade. Read my first post to see why. I've been finished with school for a little bit over a year and have nothing to show for it. With a blog, it can at least appear that I do something with my time instead of fucking around.

What the heck am I going to write about you ask? (Okay, I'm going to stop with the questions. bad journalism practice.) My blog is going to reflect all my interests and random occurrences that I've come across working in the big ol' city. If you don't know me and have stumbled across this blog for the first time or are one of my friends with too much time on their hands (::cough cough:: I'm talking about a certain someone), you should be in for a treat.

I like almost anything under the sun-that means good food, music, Marc Jacob purses, the Red Sox, cute boys, politics, Guster, Barcelona, stupid industry jokes, stupid media people. I want to become the go-to girl for a hodge-podge of all things amazing and awesome...in my particular way of course. I'm probably not the best writer (yet) for this job, but I hope some day my stylings will lend me to become the female version of Bill Simmons and Brian from Guster(read their journal, he's fucking hilarious).

That's it. Perhaps not, but it's almost dinner time and I'm starving.

Ciao, ciao!

1 comment:

jones johnson said...

I think I stopped reading when you wrote "Red Sox". I'm kidding, I'm not THAT huge of a Yankee fan. No wait, I am. But I don't why I'm commenting nor do I know why I'm reading your blog. However, it must be noted that I'm semi-entertained by your writing. Maybe it's because I like to read blogs (mainly about electronics and hi-tech gadgetry). But perhaps it's because I'm reading a blog of someone that I actually know. No wait, I don't actally "know you" know you. I believe the only words exchanged between us were "How are you?" and "Nice to meet you." So I guess I'm reading a stranger's blog, but a blog nonetheless. Perhaps I should start my own blog considering that I'm writing quite a lengthy comment about blogs on a "stranger"'s blog. I know what you're saying: "Blog blog blog, will he ever stop typing?" Fine, I shall. Good-blog!