Sunday, June 24, 2007

OMFG!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!



SPICE GIRLS ARE BACK!!



The archetypes of "Girl Power" are set to make an official announcement regarding their future on Friday. After weeks of circulating rumors to do a reunion tour, Mel C aka Sporty Spice-who initally opposed the idea of a reunion-spoke with BBC regarding the situation.


"For the first time ever, there is some truth in the rumors. We've been discussing it and it could possibly happen," the 33-year-old singer told BBC radio last week."I've always said, `I don't want to do it, the past is the past. It was amazing, it was magical. We could never recreate it,'" Chisholm said. "But this year people have been talking about it and some of the girls have expressed an interest in doing it." [Spice Girls]

If the announcement this Friday will be about a reunion tour, I will get to live out my tween love drunk and happy singing to them wherever they perform in New York. In honor of the latest news, I will dig up my old Spice Girls CDs, import them into my iPod, and listen to them for the whole week. OMFGGGGGG...I can't wait!

No comments: